jueves, 22 de octubre de 2009

It´s raining

It´s 3:30 in the morning .It´s raining quietly and softly but strong enough for me to hear from where I am, in bed, trying to get back to sleep again, listening to the rain pouring down from the sky.
It sounds nice. I´ve always liked the sound of raining, it´s as if the rain sweeps away all the thoughts that are swirling around in my mind. All I have to do is listening, stop thinking, concentrate in the sound, relaxed, quiet, not moving. I´m a plant and the rain is softly cleaning my leaves, covered with the daily dust. I let the rain drops do its job. I feel better now, refreshed, renewed for another day.

2 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful Woman
    Archie Randolph Ammons (1926- )

    The spring
    in

    her step
    has

    turned to
    fall

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Disfrutar de la lluvia
    CorsarioHierro

    ResponderEliminar